What could possibly go wrong?
Top Ten Reno Tips:
1. Send your husband to the driving range so you finally get a chance to play with the power tools.
2. Crank up the heavy metal. Power drills and angry music should always go together.
3. Wear something your feel good in. Don't they say confidence is the most important thing when it comes to building a kitchen?
4. Relax. If it doesn't go as planned you can always eat take out for the rest of your life. Besides Pizza has vegetables on it so it's totally healthy.
5. Keep the phone near by in case you need to phone your husband to brag about the killer job you are doing, or 911.
6. Just because you may have accidentally drilled a few holes in the wall doesn't mean you should give up. Weren't you thinking about knocking that wall down any ways?
7. E-mail your husband photo's of you drilling here and there and everywhere and then attach the photo below.
Good news, I installed the sink!! I'm not sure why the wall came down, but doesn't the sink look great?
9. Walk around your condo building looking all tired and sweaty so they think you're doing all the work. It'll feel good being praised.
10. If all else fails, break open your piggy bank and phone a contractor to come finish the job quickly. Then when your husband comes home to an immaculate new kitchen shrug your shoulders and say "What? Like this is hard or something?"
Image from http://www.anje.co.uk/kitchen.html